Born in Wilmington, Delaware, November 26, 1962; admitted to bar, 1988, Delaware and U.S. District Court, District of Delaware; 1989, Maryland and District of Columbia; U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third and Fourth Circuits; U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Military Appeals; U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals; and U.S. Army Court of Military Review.
- University of Delaware (B.S., 1984)
- The Delaware Law School of Widener University (J.D., cum laude, 1988); Phi Delta Phi
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Sue L. Robinson, U.S. Magistrate for the District of Delaware, 1988-1989; Attorney, Delaware House of Representatives, 1990-1993
- Kent County, Delaware State and Federal Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
- American Association for Justice
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates [Brigadier General, Delaware Army National Guard, 1980 –].