Des Moines criminal defense lawyer Sean Spellman of Spellman Law, P.C., has focused on criminal defense matters throughout his legal career, including two years working as a public defender, handling felony-level offenses in Polk County. This focus allows him to stay current on the changing criminal laws and stay on top of his clients’ cases. As a lawyer focused only on criminal law matters, attorney Sean Spellman will provide you with advice and counsel, defending you in a manner that will help you avoid jail, prison, excessive fines or a tarnished reputation.
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa J.D.
- The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Iowa, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa
- Iowa Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NORML Legal Committee (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws)
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Litigation Percentage: 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation