I started my law career in 2006 and established my Savannah-based criminal defense law firm in 2014, bringing experience and insight as a public defender for Liberty County and a former assistant district attorney for Chatham County. Regardless of the severity of your criminal charges, a conviction strips away your freedom and future.
When you are facing felony criminal charges that carry severe consequences, you need an attorney who has taken on the complexities of both misdemeanor and felony criminal cases. I have been representing clients facing DUI charges since 2014 and have had many DUIs dismissed or reduced. I harness my expertise in DUI law by attending yearly seminars to stay on top of the latest in DUI defense tactics and strategy.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member, National College for DUI Defense
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Bar Association
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Board Member, OneSeed, Inc.
- Member, The Greater Savannah Black Chamber of Commerce
Fluent in Gujarati, Hindi, and German.