Aaron Hamrock has fought for justice in Des Moines for over 25 years. He both represents clients accused of crimes and clients who are seeking compensation for personal injury. He advocates for those facing criminal charges in both state and federal courts in Iowa. Aaron Hamrock is a passionate defender of the rights of the accused.
Aaron Hamrock received his Bachelor of Arts at Central College in Pella, Iowa, in 1992. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor at Drake University Law School in Des Moines in 1994.
- Iowa U.S. District Courts
- Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Polk County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Life Member)
- Iowa Trial Lawyers Association Legal Committee
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- National College for DUI Defense