Attorney Ali Komaili is a criminal defense lawyer who provides aggressive legal representation to clients throughout the counties of San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. He is dedicated to helping those who have been charged with a crime protect their rights and reach a favorable outcome in their case. Mr. Komaili has represented hundreds of clients who have been charged with all types of misdemeanor and felony offenses, including Driving Under the Influence, Hit and Run, Domestic Violence, Theft, Assault and others. Mr. Komaili also has experience in handling Juvenile cases.
Mr. Komaili attended California State University Fullerton where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He then attended law school on an accelerated program and graduated in 27 months. He has experience in Family Law, Contract Law, Estate Planning, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense. Mr. Komaili is constantly active in various organizations dedicated to providing attorneys with continuing education, training and the most recent trends and updates in their areas of practice. He has attended multiple seminars specific to DUI defense and DUI trials. He has dedicated his time by providing pro bono services and volunteering at various clinics where he offers his services to the public on matters involving criminal defense, guardianship, domestic violence, and expungements for veterans.
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member
- National College for DUI Defense, Member
- National Trial Lawyers, Member
- California DUI Lawyers Association, Member