Andrew Jackson Hodges, IV, received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice at Louisiana State University. While attending LSU, he was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon. Upon receiving his JD from Southern University Law Center in 1995 he clerked for the Honorable Michael R. Erwin, 19th JDC.
From 1996 until 2002 he was a staff attorney for the East Baton Rouge Parish Office of Public Defender, where he tried numerous felony jury trials. He also maintained a private criminal and civil practice throughout South Louisiana. He served as 2001-2003 President of the Baton Rouge Bar of Criminal Justice. He is presently a member of the Baton Rouge, Louisiana State and Federal Bar Associations, as well as the Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. His areas of practice are exclusively criminal and DWI defense.
- Louisiana, 1996
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2002
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana J.D. – 1995
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, USA B.A. Majored in Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association