David Hunter is dedicated to vigorously defending his clients. He prides himself in his commitment to each client’s case and to providing each client with an aggressive and strong defense.
He has authored numerous articles on criminal defense law and other legal topics and has taught many courses at area colleges. His dedication to the community is evident by his many present and past positions on the Boards of several charitable, religious, and civic organizations.
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D., Dean’s List, SBA President’s Award.
- University of Houston Systems
- M.S. in Finance, University of Houston – Clear Lake.
- M.B.A. in Marketing & Management, University of Houston – Clear Lake.
- B.S. in Economics, University of Houston – University Park.
- The David Hunter Law Firm, Attorney.
- Fort Bend County Court at Law #1, Judge.
- Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority, Toll Road Judge.
- City of Fulshear, Associate Judge.
- City of Katy, Chief Prosecutor
- City of Jersey Village, Prosecutor
- Fort Bend County, Assistant County Attorney – General Counsel to Commissioners Court.
- University of Houston – Clear Lake, Adjunct Professor of Marketing.
- Houston Community College, Adjunct Professor of Marketing, Management, Finance and Business Law.