He was born and raised in Borger and is a graduate of Borger High School. He received his undergraduate degree from West Texas State University; Master Degree from Dallas Theological Seminary; and Law Degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law. After many years of handling literally thousands of bankruptcy cases and building a very large multi-city practice, he has now simplified his practice.
Now, he simply concentrates on a few clients, who get his personal attention. Plus, because of his very low overhead, he’s been able to reduce his fees to help folks who are struggling financially. He personally handles all aspects of his client’s case. If a client needs to talk to him, he/she needs to simply call me, and he will talk to him/her.
Dennis states, “I have heard time and again that folks are frustrated because they cannot talk with their lawyer. It’s simple, I don’t run from my clients. If I miss your call, I’ll promptly call you back.” Dennis is an avid golfer and swimmer, and he is a volunteer chaplain at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Clements Unit.
- 1977 – Graduated from Borger High School
- 1980 – B.S. (cum laude) West Texas State University
- 1983 – M.A. Dallas Theological Seminary
- 1986 – J.D. University of Tulsa College of Law
- 1986 – Texas (Admitted to practice in all County, District and Appeals Courts in Texas)
- 1990 – Federal District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Panhandle Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- American Jurisprudence Award – Criminal Procedure