Lars Shallberg has been a criminal defense attorney for over thirty years. During that time he has provided representation to thousands of people charged with crimes ranging from DUI’s and misdemeanors to all serious felonies including homicides, robbery, burglary, gang crimes, drug offenses, and Three Strikes cases.
He is recognized among colleagues, clients, and judges alike as an exceptional advocate and a highly respected criminal defense attorney. For more than three decades Mr. Shallberg has championed the rights of those accused of crimes. His objective is always to provide outstanding representation, serve the best interests of his clients, and to secure the best possible result in each and every case.
Mr. Shallberg believes “Being a criminal defense attorney is an honor that carries with it an obligation to zealously protect those we represent, to ensure their rights and to preserve their dignity.”
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- University of Nebraska – Omaha
- California – 1988
- Santa Cruz County Criminal Defense Bar Association – Attorney Member, 1995-Present
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice – Member, 1990-Present
- California Public Defenders Association – Member, 1990-Present